Order Food Scrap Bags
To order bags, the program must be available in your area. Check if the program is available in your area here. If you have already created an account, log in to place an order.
Food scrap bags Images
County provided food scrap bags are required to participate in the program. Other compostable bags will not be identified in the sorting process.
To use, collect your food scraps in the food scrap bag. Once a week, or when the bag is full, tie the bag shut with a knot (like you would a balloon). Place the food scrap bag inside your trash cart or dumpster for collection.
Quantity: 60 bags
Select one: Free shipping
- BPI-certified, 100% compostable food scrap bags.
- Designed with thicker and more durable material specifically for the food scraps pickup program.
- Households get 60 free bags. It is recommended that you change food scrap bags about once a week. This supply should last you about a year.
- In testing, the 6-gallon was the preferred size for most households.
- Larger households and those that cook at home frequently may prefer the larger, 13-gallon bags.
- See examples of home set up and collection tips.